Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Paul Bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 10:40:58 EST

This and previous notes seem to suggest that Marx's work was not intended
as a political tool, which I find amazing since he called his work a bomb
under the ruling class...

And DZ seems to be saying that IF any political consequences can be drawn
they are effectively anti working class vide 'demoralisation',

So we have either the separation of historical materialism from politics, or
the abandonment of historical materialism for fear that it 'demoralises' the
workers.

A fine set of conclusions

Paul.B.