Re: [OPE] Britain--parasitic and decaying capitalism: A comment

From: Paul Bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 15:40:38 EST

well we will have to disagree of the 'theoretical aand empirical
weaknesses', but I should remind you of the ditty/parody, still common
amongst some of us, and to the tune of the 'Red Flag' (as sung by the
British Labour party in Conference)

'The working class can kiss my arse, I've got the foreman's job at last'

regards

PBl