RE: [OPE] US Foreign Policy and Post-Election Iran

From: paul bullock <paulbullock@ebms-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 17:34:34 EST

Jerry,

I note that in Bina's latest piece we see:

"The longstanding U.S. sanctions against Cuba, for instance, have neither
been effective nor contributed to larger and
worthwhile strategic objectives - these silly sanctions simply made us look
like a bully in the neighborhood."

>From this it seems that Bina associates himself with US Imperialism, is
advising on the betterment of its strategy, is embarrassed by
the present and continuing policy against the Cuban people, and seeks
'worthwhile strategic objectives', which seems to mean new and more
successful anti Cuban policies.

Paul Bl.