Re: [OPE] Character masks

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Sun Jul 25 2010 - 18:01:02 EDT

Hi Paul B:

Well, that's what I was trying to convey when I said there was an element of truth in this assumption. It is the force of competition which compels this behavior on the part of capitalists since competition tends to punish those capitalists who don't act as capital personified and reward those who do. This has important implications for considering questions like the political economy of discrimination and the environment.