Re: [OPE] topics for summer discussion: theories of the crisis

From: Paul Cockshott <wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 26 2010 - 08:51:53 EDT

The Chinese graph is in here along with others. The paper is under review just now so please do not quote.
One thing that is odd is the sudden rise in the profit share of national income in china in 2004, I have seen another
paper as a reviewer that has the same result. I dont know what happened in 2004 in china to do this.