Re: [OPE] Important review of Kautskyism Past and Present

From: D. Göçmen <dogangoecmen@aol.com>
Date: Sun Aug 08 2010 - 05:20:18 EDT

Dave,

I do not think I can do the work for you. If you are realy interested in these questions you have to refer to the history of philosophy in its relation to social history. However, in particular Marx's "Afterword" to the third edition of "Capital", "Method of Political Economy" in the "Grundrisse" would be place to start with.

If you are interested you can also consult my paper on Rosa Luxemburg:
http://dogangocmen.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/rosa-luxemburg-and-classical-german-philosophy.pdf

With regard to your last question you can analyse the first paragraph of "Capital" (volume 1).

D.Göçmen
http://dogangocmen.wordpress.com/
http://www.dogangocmen.blogspot.com/