Re: [OPE] "lies, damned lies, and underconsumptionist statistics"

From: Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@telfort.nl>
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 13:17:46 EDT

Actually I made a mistake because the National Wealth series has not been
discontinued by the Obama Amnistration as I previously believed. I have just
retrieved the FY 2010 Analytical Perspectives
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy10/pdf/spec.pdf and it does contain an
update. However the last figure is for 2008. I seemed to have landed with a
similar looking document that was not the real thing.

If you want to assess the material benefit of dollar imperialism to US
domestic territory, and the relationship between the real economy and the
financial economy you have to do the research. Idle "levels of abstraction"
talk about "anything that means anything I want it to mean", or ideological
rhetorics, are not sufficient.

J.