Re: [OPE] Reply to critics

From: Dave Zachariah <davez@kth.se>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 04:58:59 EDT

On 30 September 2010 10:48, Jurriaan Bendien <adsl675281@telfort.nl> wrote:

> Meanwhile, let me just say that it is very unhelpful if Paul Cockshott does
> not format his posts
> appropriately, so that one has to scroll endlessly backwards and forwards
> figure out what he is saying. Maybe he has a giant computer screen in which
> he can see the whole thing but I don't and many others don't have one
> either. So it would be very helpful if Paul Cockshott could adjust the
> righthand margin in his mail program to fit a normal page width.

Jurriaan, this is a problem in the word wrapping of your e-mail client. I
think you have to turn it on or set its values correctly.

On a related note, it would help the organization of threads a lot if you
hit the "Reply" button so that the subject line actually contains "RE:".
This way your posts will not continuously break the thread.

I'm not sure what e-mail client you use.

//Dave Z