Re: [OPE] Reply to critics

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 10:26:35 EDT

Hi Paula:

We are simply retreading on ground which has already been covered.

You don't seem to recognize that there's a difference between the production of surplus value
and the redistribution of surplus value. How you make sense out of rent is beyond me.
Nor do you seem to recognize that there is a distinction between the production of surplus
value and actions which simply change the title and legal ownership of commodities.

Hence, I think we're at a dead end in this discussion.