Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION O F CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 23:43:12 EST

Jerry,

I don't address at all what the other uses of surplus value are. We
know of luxury consumption of capitalists and of course unproductive
labor generally.

If the result holds up, surely it would require careful analysis as to
what the uses consist of and how much.

Then, we'd need to develop our overall analysis as to how the
development of capitalism is affected.

Paul

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, Ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
.