Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION O F CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: GERALD LEVY <gerald_a_levy@msn.com>
Date: Thu Nov 25 2010 - 10:39:46 EST

> If the result holds up, surely it would require careful analysis as to
> what the uses consist of and how much.

Hi Paul:

Well, to know if the result holds up well, we'd have to:

1. look critically at the definitions and assumptions of the model;
2. look at the data and statistical method you used;
3. compare it to other empirical studies including looking at other
time periods and nations/regions.

Have you already done 3?