Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION O F CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri Nov 26 2010 - 08:52:46 EST

Jerry,

Of course I have examined 1 and 2 which is standard operating procedure
for empirical research.

As to 3, the result concerns global capitalism and the case of the U.S.
where the deepest research into the marxist categories have been
undertaken. Except for a single study here and there, I have found no
country other than the U.S. with the depth of empirical work using
Marx's categories.

Paul

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, Ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
.