Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 27 2010 - 08:41:08 EST

Paul B.,

The overproduction would be the classic problem of realization of
surplus value, for which unproductive labor is an aid to realization.

However, I am wondering (but not a result of anything) whether thinking
of unproductive labor as a 'response' to a problem of realization is an
appropriate representation, as it may implicitly suggest an ordering in
which accumulation of capital is at the top of an ordering.

Paul Z.

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, Ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
.