Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 27 2010 - 08:49:44 EST

Paul C.,

"An increase is unproductive expenditure has been the main means ... to
raise the rate of profit". Do you suggest causation or correlation?
Unproductive expenditure is an expenditure, after all, not a source of
profits as such.

Paul Z.

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, Ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
.