Re: [OPE] Just published: THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION O F CRISIS (RPE, Vol. 26)

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2010 - 09:34:07 EST

If there are 5% less machines, what are those workers who were working
with those machines doing? If they are producing value and surplus
value without the need of means of production, well, we are back to my
point.

Paul Z.

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
.