Re: [OPE] Riccardo's books

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Sun Dec 19 2010 - 16:12:48 EST

All OK, Jurriaan; sorry to have misread you.

A couple of persons mentioned moving publications to other publishers.
That is possible with individual books, but with a series (like I edit)
since copyright prevents an editor from making such a move, i.e., the
publisher owns the commercial interest.

In any case, authors usually have pdf's of their individual chapters, so
they can be individually asked for their chapters. In the case the the
Research in Political Economy, so to www.buffalo.edu/~zarembka for
author email addresses.

Paul Z.

=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover
(V24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA (V25) WHY CAPITALISM SURVIVES CRISES
(V26) THE NATIONAL QUESTION AND THE QUESTION OF CRISIS
====> Research in Political Economy, Emerald Group, Bingley, UK
====> P.Zarembka, ed., www.emeraldinsight.com/books.htm?issn=0161-7230
.