[OPE] Madoff Ponzi scheme

From: Paul Zarembka <zarembka@buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 20:49:30 EST

I have received the following query and wonder if anyone has a good lead
for a reply:

"I've been doing some research on the Madoff Ponzi scheme, and am trying
to develop a theoretical framework to advance my understanding of
why Madoff's clients did what they did.... I read John Cassidy's HOW
MARKETS FAIL. Interesting , but not what I was looking for. I would
appreciate it if you would recommend a text or two by a Marxist
economist that would help me develop a theoretical framework. I know
little about economics and less about quantitative modeling,..."

Paul Z.

--
=====
(V23) HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11, Seven Stories Press, 2nd ed. softcover