Re: [OPE] Digital investor worlds

From: Michael Webber <michaeljwebber@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 16 2011 - 20:10:04 EST

thanks for this, juriaan: very interesting. of course, this is not an
example of an answer to mandel's question, for this system of
interacting algorithms is producing unanticipated effects (emergent
properties of complex, dynamic systems) but not new algorithms (yet!).
MICHAEL

--
Michael Webber
Professorial Fellow