[OPE] Capital as a Social Kind

From: howard engelskirchen <he31@verizon.net>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 08:35:36 EST

Hello all,

Capital as a Social Kind: Definitions and Transformations in the Critique of
Political Economy has now been released by Routledge in its Frontiers of
Political Economy series. On February 10, under the subject "Models and
Marx -- the sensuously unobservable," I sent a post with attachments to the
book description, the table of contents and an excerpt relevant to the list
discussion at that time.

Today I attach a composite of Chapter Abstracts.

For those of you associated with journals who would like a copy for review,
please contact Gemma Walker, Marketing Co-ordinator for Routledge at
Gemma.Walker@tandf.co.uk .

Also, for those of you attending the Left Forum, March 18 to 20 in NYC, I
will be presenting together with Paul Gomberg and Shakoor Aljuwani a panel
entitled "Winning the Battle of Democracy" which takes its title from the
last chapter of the book which takes its title from the Communist Manifesto.
The panel will be Saturday, March 19, at 10a.m. I attach a flyer describing
the panel and with room details.

Thanks,

howard