Re: [OPE] Anti-Semitism

From: Paul Cockshott <William.Cockshott@glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: Mon Apr 18 2011 - 06:47:19 EDT

Jurriaan, I think you are going over the top here. You are quite in order to criticise Gerry personally if you think that his arguments are at fault, but reference to 'the American - Jewish propagnda establishment', go beyond the bounds of what is reasonable or acceptable. It comes across as racial mud slinging.