[OPE-L:47] Re: Plans, Political Writings, and Dates

Michael A. Lebowitz (mlebowit@sfu.ca)
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 00:38:20 -0700

In message Wed, 13 Sep 1995 13:33:39 -0700,
Michael Perelman <michael@ecst.csuchico.edu> writes:

> I know from my own work, that my anticipated outline changes as I work.
>
> Maybe taking account of the timing of outline changes in the context of
> external events as well as the stage of Marx's progress will help us to
> understand the work as a whole.
> --

I like that idea, which I seem to recall Michael did himself in relation to
the cotton crisis.Also, Raya Dunyavskaya linked the new presence of material
on the struggle over the workday to the real struggles that had emerged.
mike
Michael A. Lebowitz
Economics Department, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6
Office: (604) 291-4669; Office fax: (604) 291-5944
Home: (604) 255-0382
Lasqueti Island (current location): (604) 333-8810
e-mail: mlebowit@sfu.ca