[OPE-L:3619] Re: "Labor Theory of Value"--not used by Marx!

John Ernst (ernst@pipeline.com)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:45:12 -0800 (PST)

Jerry,

1. I've not heard of any mistranslations of the "law of value" nor
have I ever found Marx using the expression "labor theory of value."
Hence, I think Paul's search, in this case, may well be accurate.

2. Do you know of any WEB site with the untranslated Marx? I was
pleasantly surprised to find Zodiac's site filled with much more
stuff than it had last year even if the translations aren't the best.

John