[OPE-L:3640] Re: Dialogue on Hegel and Althusser

Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 21:52:20 -0800 (PST)

Sometimes, Jerry, you ask for a lot. This is one of those times and I
have noticed that this list has drawn much more interest from issues
closer to economics propre (whatever that is) than the more
philosophical discourses. To respond to your suggestion would require
more energy than I have available at this time, particularly if I
will be drawn into defending my positions (as I should). So, I guess I'll
have to pass, but may enter if others start a ball rolling and I find a
need for intervention. Sorry. Paul Z.