[OPE-L:4529] Re: What are we fighting for?

Ajit Sinh (ecas@cc.newcastle.edu.au)
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 20:00:00 -0800 (PST)

At 03:59 AM 3/25/97 -0800, Alan Freeman wrote:
>Re [4508]
>
>Jerry, the issues you suggest for discussion are very
>interesting but I don't know why you want us to discuss them
>*instead of* the very clear agreement previously reached on
>OPE, from which - though I could be wrong - it seems to that
>Ajit primarily dissents.

You are absolutely right! On your request, I did put forward my two cents on
the 'new solution'. The most fundamental question I have raised there will
take care of what you call the TSS approach on its way. So, let the debate
begin. Allin's support is most thankfully acknowledged. Cheers, ajit sinha