[OPE-L:4945] Re: ideal vs real value

Michael_A._Lebowitz (mlebowit@sfu.ca)
Wed, 7 May 1997 01:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

No problem, Fred. I just want you to know you are missed. Good luck on
making your way through this next period.
best wishes,
mike

In message Tue, 6 May 1997 23:05:30 -0700 (PDT),
fred moseley <fmoseley@laneta.apc.org> writes:

>> In addition to the relevance of this issue to the position that
>> Andrew and many others yet to respond to the argument hold, this
>> discussion also seems to come back to the earlier exchange with Fred
>> over surplus value in Vol. I vs surplus value in Vol. II (after
>> realization). Is your position that the two sums are identical (which I
>> believe you were arguing and promised to return to) based upon an
>> acceptance of the conservation principle, Fred?
>>
>> in solidarity,
>> mike
>>

> Sorry, Mike, I have very busy with other things recently and I have to
> give three lectures in the next week in Spanish, so I don't have the time
> to think about these issues right now. I hope to return to the discussion
> soon, but my last three months in Mexico are shaping up to be very busy.
>
> Comradely,
> Fred

Michael A. Lebowitz
Economics Department, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C. Canada V5A 1S6
Office (604) 291-4669; Office fax: (604) 291-5944
Home: (604) 872-0494; Home fax (with warning): (604) 872-0485
Lasqueti Island (250) 333-8810