[OPE-L:5353] Bryan's book (fwd)

Francisco P. Cipolla (cipolla@sociais.ufpr.br)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 18:53:06 -0400 (WST)
From: "Francisco P. Cipolla" <cipolla@tamandua.sociais.ufpr.br>
To: Makoto <mktitoh@e.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject: Bryan's book

Dear Itoh, I've tried to order Bryan's book from Amazon book store in the
States but it is out of print. They might be able to locate a used copy
but that would take between 2 and 6 months. Since I have to send a program
of activities reagarding the course on Globalization to the Ministry of
Education by the 15 of August I was wondering if it would be too
difficult for you to send me a copy of the book. Maybe I'll be
able to reciprocate in the near future. I am looking forward to
hearing from you regarding this possibility. My warmest regards.
Paulo.