[OPE-L:5364] RE: Luxury goods and profit rate

Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 05:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

Ajit wrote, parenthetically, in [OPE-L:5363]:

> (my problem with the new
> interpretation of exploitation is detailed in my paper 'A Critique of New
> Solution' that I sent on the list sometime ago, and which is coming out in
> the next issue of RRPE).

I remember the discussion that we had in the Spring on this topic, but I
don't recall your sending a draft of your forthcoming paper to the list.
If I am mistaken, could you tell us the OPE-L ID# for that post (or,
failing that, tell us approximately when it was posted)?

BTW (here I address everyone, not just Ajit), those who are writing
papers and would like feedback and those who are engaged in research and
would benefit by bouncing some ideas off the rest of us, should consider
sending out posts. That might help re-initiate our very slow
summer discussion and give you, and others, ideas for further writing and
research.

In solidarity, Jerry