[OPE-L:5365] RE: Luxury goods and profit rate

Ajit Sinha (ecas@cc.newcastle.edu.au)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

At 05:39 11/08/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Ajit wrote, parenthetically, in [OPE-L:5363]:
>
>> (my problem with the new
>> interpretation of exploitation is detailed in my paper 'A Critique of New
>> Solution' that I sent on the list sometime ago, and which is coming out in
>> the next issue of RRPE).
>
>I remember the discussion that we had in the Spring on this topic, but I
>don't recall your sending a draft of your forthcoming paper to the list.
>If I am mistaken, could you tell us the OPE-L ID# for that post (or,
>failing that, tell us approximately when it was posted)?

I had sent my paper through attachment. This was defenitely many months
ago. I don't remember either the ope-l # or even the approximate date. I'm
quite disorganized when it comes to these things. This paper could be on
one of those web cites that Alan Freeman runs. I remember sending him this
paper through attachment as well. If there is demand, then I may try to
resend it. I hope Duncan has seen the paper. Cheers, ajit sinha