[OPE-L:5413] Re: Jerry Levy Update

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Abelardo_Mari=F1a_Flores?= (abmf@hp9000a1.uam.mx)
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 20:39:24 -0700 (PDT)

I received with concern the news about Jerry's health. I'm glad he is better now.
I send him my best wishes, hoping he gets sell quickly.
Saludos, Jerry,
Abelardo Mariņa

----------
De: John R. Ernst[SMTP:ernst@pipeline.com]
Enviado el: Martes 2 de Septiembre de 1997 10:40 AM
Para: Multiple recipients of list
Asunto: [OPE-L:5409] Re: Jerry Levy Update

I finally managed to talk to Jerry late this afternoon. He is
still in the hospital, but expects to be released tommorrow.
As a result of the tests today, no major surgery is planned.

Should you want to write him, let me suggest you use the address
below and I'll see that the stuff gets to him.

Jerry Levy
c/o J. Ernst
Public Concern Foundation
668 Greenwich Street, #607
New York, NY 10014
USA

I will print out and give to him the various posts wishing him well.

John

PS He thanks one and all for the concern and, especially, Alejandro
for his one and only vistor in the ICU.