[OPE-L:5414] Re: Jerry Levy Update

Chai-on Lee (conlee@chonnam.chonnam.ac.kr)
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 00:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

I feel shamed to hear the bad news late but am very pleased to hear that he
is getting better. He has done incredibly energetic and helpful works. I
still owe him a discussion about unproductive labor which terminated some
months ago. Hoping his quick recovery, I need more information about his
condition. I should like to send him a very good Korean herbal medicines
for heart attack.

Chai-on