[OPE-L:6485] Re: [OPE] What is prior?

Alan Freeman (a.freeman@greenwich.ac.uk)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 05:01:13 +0200

I enthusiastically agree that something must be created before it is
distributed, also with or without temporal gaps. So I can add an
exclamation mark of my own.

However, an obvious further question follows: can the thing, once created,
be altered as a consequence of being distributed?

With or without temporal gaps.

Alan