[OPE-L:69] [OPE-L:305] Re: Re: Re: Chapter 1

Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:43:30 -0500 (EST)

Steve,

Thanks for the agreement that Marx assumed consistent exchange, and that
consistent exchange implies that exchange-values are equals.

I will return as soon as possible to the question of consistent exchange
(and other questions). Unfortunately, I have two sets of exams to grade
this weekend.

Fred