[OPE-L:125] [OPE-L:352] Fw: 1999 IWGVT mini-conference: papers received and final deadlines

Andrew Kliman (Andrew_Kliman@email.msn.com)
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:16:56 -0500

Hi.

I sent this a few days ago, but it got lost. Here's another try.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Kliman <Andrew_Kliman@email.msn.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <ICARE@csf.colorado.edu>;
hes@eh.net <hes@eh.net>; LBO-talk@lists.panix.com
<LBO-talk@lists.panix.com>; ope-l@galaxy.csuchico.edu
<ope-l@galaxy.csuchico.edu>; POST-KEYNESIAN THOUGHT
<pkt@csf.colorado.edu>
Date: Monday, November 30, 1998 10:35 AM
Subject: 1999 IWGVT mini-conference: papers received and final
deadlines

[APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTS; THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO SEVERAL LISTS
AND TO MEMBERS OF THE ECON-VALUE LIST, WHICH IS USED FOR IWGVT
ANNOUNCEMENTS. SUBSEQUENT POSTS EXCEPT FOR THE FINAL SESSION LIST
WILL BE SENT TO ECON-VALUE ONLY. SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST IF YOU
WISH TO BE KEPT
INFORMED OF DEVELOPMENTS]

Dear colleague

Thanks to all for a superb response to the call for papers for
the March 1999 mini-conference on value theory, at the EEA annual
conference in the Boston Park Plaza Hotel, March 12th-14th 1999.

We have a total of 32 papers received, and two offers of late
submission are under consideration.

PLEASE CHECK:

IF YOU HAVE SENT A PAPER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A (SEPARATE)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, THIS MEANS WE EITHER DON'T HAVE YOUR CORRECT
E-MAIL OR WE DIDN'T GET YOUR PAPER. IN EITHER CASE, CONTACT US
IMMEDIATELY.

Late submissions
================
Because of a number of requests for late submission from
contributors unaware of the early deadline this time around, and
because the deadline was moved forward this year, we have agreed
an extended final deadline of DECEMBER 7th for late submissions.
However, because we cannot turn round reviewers' comments in this
time, authors of late submissions must themselves ensure
compliance with IWGVT scholarship guidelines.

Conference participation
========================
Several people have written saying they don't have a paper and
asking if they can still come. Of course! But you don't have to
pay a submission fee (to us). Apply direct to the EEA, come to
the Boston conference, and come to the IWGVT sessions.

Discussants and discussion
==========================
With the papers ready well in advance, we want to place a premium
on discussion. If you are interested in serving as a discussant
please let us know; if you would like to comment on one or more
of the papers, we will do our best to get your contributions
circulated. We hope to
get this process under way as soon as we've put the new papers up
to the website.

The call for papers and, when posted, the conference papers, can
be found on the IWGVT website: www.greenwich.ac.uk/~fa03/iwgvt

Alan Freeman
Andrew Kliman

Co-organisers