[OPE-L:7230] [OPE-L:755] Re: Re: abstract labour

Massimo De Angelis (M.Deangelis@UEL.AC.UK)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:32:39 GMT0BST

Of course only an economist qua economist could be satisfied with
the analogy between Watt's abstract work (horsepower per period)
and a concept of abstract labour build around human sweat, blood
and passions.

Massimo