[OPE-L:7383] [OPE-L:913] Re: Readings on Labor, Gender, Class, and Race

Patrick L. Mason (Patrick.L.Mason.20@nd.edu)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:42:37 -0500

Duncan:

I'd like to recommend my August 1995 CJE article. It presents a theory of
discrimination that utilizes Botwinick's differential theory. The empirical
counterpart of this paper will be available in next month's CJE. Also, a
preliminary version of the 1995 paper appears in the 1991 RRPE. The paper
by Sandy Darity and me in last year's JEP evaluates the empirical
literature on discrimination. Finally, my paper in next month's CJE also
had a very detailed literature review.

peace, patrick l mason