[OPE-L:1204] Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: monetary inflows versus capital accumulation

From: Michael J Williams (michael@williamsmj.screaming.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 04:53:53 EDT

Makoto,

Could you please re-send the draft chapter of your next English book in an
earlier version of Word? I can manage anything from Word97 or earlier, but
other comrades may still be using Word6.

Thanks

Michael
Dr Michael Williams
Economics and Social Sciences
De Montfort University
Milton Keynes
UK

[This message may be in html, and any attachments may be in MSWord 97. If
you have difficulty reading either, please let me know.]