[OPE-L:1218] Re: Re: Advertising and productive labour

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 09:15:58 EDT

If labor engaged in doing nothing of any social value is "productive" and
productive of expanding surplus value (which is what capitalism is about)
then the basis of capitalism is, at least in part, "nothingness".
"Silly"? "personal prejudice"? Paul Zarembka

Paul Zarembka, on OS/2 and supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka