[OPE-L:1456] Re: Shooting unproductive workers

zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:15:12

Paul, Just so I am clear on your position, wage-laborers at, say, Chrysler
producing tanks are unproductive labor? Correct? Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka