[OPE-L:1607] archives

Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:25:03 -0400 (EDT)

We have some, hopefully transitory, problems with the archives.

To wit: the archives only include the posts sent up until early September
and mail (both posts and personal messages) sent to Iwao's e-mail address
is being returned as "undeliverable".

On the other hand, most of the posts sent in October can be retrieved by
day through the archive system at csu. To do this, first send a message to
<listproc@galaxy.csuchico.edu> which says (only) INDEX OPE-L. Then, send a
"GET" message to listproc, e.g. GET OPE-L log9910.

*Anyone who has saved all of the posts since the beginning of September
should please contact me off-list to let me know that*. This will allow us
to retrieve the messages.

If anyone is in contact with Iwao, please ask him to contact me by e-mail.
Or, alternatively, please relay a message to me from him about his
situation.

I also am beginning to get worried about Iwao. I hope he is well.

In solidarity, Jerry