[OPE-L:1617] Re: Re: Re: Re: Lapides, etc.

Jurriaan Bendien (djjb99@worldonline.nl)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:09:46 +0100

Hi Allin,

You wrote:

>I don't mean to pick on David in particular, but I find this
>ope-l. Am I alone in this?

I kind of sympathise with your point of view. We have to keep our common
goals, what we are all striving for, in mind. However, surely there is
something to be learnt by all of us from such a controversy - how to handle
a situation like that ? And the beauty of modern technology is that if you
don't like the mails, you just blip them !

Best regards

Jurriaan