Lessons in Losing: Race Discrimination in Employment
The following is a "technical appendix" to my article entitled "Lessons in Losing: Race Discrimination in Employment," available at 81 Notre Dame Law Review, vol. 3 (2006).
1.Data bases: All databases are in SPSS data files. The databases below are in Excel files. To use the data, it will need to be saved and renamed as SPSS Syntax, file extensions .sps.
- ED Pa Age Data
- ED Pa Gender Data
- ED Pa Race Data
- ND Tex Age Data
- ND Tex Gender Data
- ND Tex Race Data
- Reported Decisions National Data
- Reported Decisions Pl Wins Data
2. Tables and Figures: All data for tables and figures are in SPSS output files, and appear below. If you do not have SPSS, you will be unable to open the output files. A hardcopy of the output files for the Article are available upon request.
- ED Pa Age Frequencies
- ED Pa Gender Frequencies
- ED Pa Race Frequencies App C
- ND Tex Age Frequencies
- ND Tex Gender Frequencies
- ND Tex Race Frequencies App D
- Reported Decisions Frequencies App A
- Reported Decisions Pl Wins Frequencies Table 2
- Reported Decisions Regressions App B
- Reported Decisions Win Rates App A
3. Coding Sheets: The coding sheets for the databases are below.