[OPE-L] misusing national accounts data

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 08:03:22 EST

I sent Jurriaan a copy of a working paper by Jochen Hartwig,
"On misusing national accounts data for Governance Purposes"

< http://e-collection.ethbib.ethz.ch/ecol-pool/incoll/incoll_1029.pdf >.

Many of you should be interested in that paper -- after all,
many here teach national income accounting as part of macro
courses and/or use those accounts for empirical research purposes.

Jurriann replied as follows (forwarded with his permission).

In solidarity, Jerry