Re: [OPE-L] misusing national accounts data

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@UFPR.BR)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 19:22:20 EST

It would be interesting to know over which period is the stagnation of fixed
investment referred to. In terms of the schemes of reproduction the sub-sector
of machines (for instance) would be playing the role of allowing simple
reproduction to procede whereas expansion/contraction of circulating capital
occurs within a less than full utilization of the given productive capacity. A
sort of defective simple reproduction, simple reproduction on average below
simple reproduction. Strange.
Paulo