[OPE-L:2730] Summary of Sieber by Andrzej Walicki

From: Alejandro Ramos (aramos@btl.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 17:06:34 EDT

Paul,

1. It's nice you have found Walicki's book! It seems it's the same Claudin
mentions, right?

2. Does Walicki say something about Tugan-Baranowsky?

3. I think Ziber position regarding the peculiar Russian economic situation
(the importance of the rural community, etc.) doesn't coincide with Marx's
in his famous letter to Vera Zasulich. I vaguely recall that Marx holds
that the laws presented in Capital cannot be applied mechanically to the
Russian situation, which seems to be Ziber point of view.

Alejandro