[OPE-L:3170] Re: Production for Production's Sake

From: Andrew_Kliman (Andrew_Kliman@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 01:29:27 EDT

I stand by my statement concerning the Bauer-Grossmann scheme. I deny
that the passage (pp. 155-56 of the English ed. of Grossmann's book)
cited by Rakesh Bhandari either contradicts what I wrote or disproves my
interpretation of the scheme.

The reason he mocks the struggle for pluralism and continues blithely to
ascribe interpretive differences to my failure to read or read carefully
is that he fails to appreciate that paradigmatic differences exist.

Andrew Kliman