[OPE-L:3182] Re: starting points

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 08:52:55 EDT

Ajit,

Doesn't your 3:20 p.m. note address your 3:32 pm. question to Fred?

And isn't the 3:20 p.m. note consistent with Michael Williams?

Paul

P.S. I just gotten Andrew and Rakesh's commentary on my paper and will
need some time for reply.

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka