[OPE-L:3324] Re: Re: Re: Re: Measurement of value

From: Michael Perelman (michael@ecst.csuchico.edu)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 17:59:45 EDT

Dear Patrick,

With what I can have put much faith with in of the kind of measurement that I
think you're suggesting. Just think about the sort of measurement problems that
Robert Gordon has been harping on the regarding the computer sector. The issue of
is not so much a matter of aggregation but the flow of capital value to the
production of computers and into the value of the products to which the computers
contribute.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department