[OPE-L:3342] Re: Re: Re: Measurement of value, computerdepreciation

From: Michael Perelman (michael@ecst.csuchico.edu)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 10:44:38 EDT

Paul, if you still prior knowledge of the rate of future technological change as
well as the market conditions that would do with it determines the timing of the
replacement of the computers, then you have little problem in determining value. I
often think of this sort of calculation as rational expectations Marxism.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael@ecst.csuchico.edu