[OPE-L:3980] Re: The Transformation Problem 2

From: Andrew_Kliman (Andrew_Kliman@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 23:12:25 EDT

Ajit Sinha asserted (falsely) in OPE-L 3919 that

"it can be proven that positive profit is possible if and only if there
is  positive  surplus  value  (see Wolfstetter, 1973;  Morishima,
1973,  Morishima  and  Catephores, 1978)."

This statement is just plain false.  What he says can be proven has NOT
been proven and CANNOT be proven.  As I have stated and demonstrated
numerous times (see most recently OPE-L 3616), this alleged Fundamental
"Marxian" Theorem of the simultaneists has been disproved.

No one has been able to refute the disproof.

A forthcoming paper (by me) in _Capital and Class_, "Simultaneous
Valuation vs the Exploitation Theory of Profit," will make the disproof
known to the world at large.

I would like to know what Ajit Sinha intends to do to correct his
error.

Andrew Kliman