[OPE-L:4012] Re: Re: Re: TheTransformation Non-Problem and the Non-Transformation Problem

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 11:18:13 EDT

Lefteris:

The "price" of a five-year-old tractor as a means of production today
would be what price?  Assume the current dollar price is $50,000 and the
dollar price for exact the same piece of equipment was $45,000 five years
ago and that there has been a 10% productivity improvement in the process
of making tractors.

Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, editor, RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY at
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka